Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nerdrages new ide batch #3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, ive put some ideas together and here it is:

1. Delivery missions
could there be a type of mission called 'delivery mission'
it would be coded like a 'tractor cargo mission' where you take off,
kill a ship thats actually a cargo pod or somthing, then have to return it to another planet or system

i think this would be very popular with newbs because:
if the reward looks good, newbs will be lining up to get these missons
because not only they stop hanging around NY, they explore the rest of the sirius sector and get
paid for it!

2. outcast destroyers need more shield batteries, i find it frustrating that a full load of batts and bots
can only recharge/repair barely one whole bar, i think some other caps suffer from this too

3. for I1, there could be courier ships, smaller that srmoured transports, lots of armour and OK weapons
to survive the pirates, and affordible too

4. many people might dis agree, but i think cardi-cola should be a commodity, it should be more expensive than
cardi itself, but makes about the same profit, possibly a bit more because youll lose more if you die before you deliver the goods

so, tell me what you think about these ideas

1. Delivery missions
kill a ship thats actually a cargo pod or somthing, then have to return it to another planet or system

I like it!
but it doesnlt have to be a kill? could it be deliver 200 units of hfuel to houston - with a reward of 20k? this means the oorpers have to make 10 trips in a starflea, so are out of the system for longer...

2. outcast destroyers need more shield batteries, i find it frustrating that a full load of batts and bots
can only recharge/repair barely one whole bar, i think some other caps suffer from this too

dunno about this, i don't fly a cap

3. for I1, there could be courier ships, smaller that srmoured transports, lots of armour and OK weapons
to survive the pirates, and affordible too

such as the x-shuttle/spatial?

4. many people might dis agree, but i think cardi-cola should be a commodity, it should be more expensive than cardi itself, but makes about the same profit, possibly a bit more because youll lose more if you die before you deliver the goods

i guess if they baaaad peeps are smugglin, they aint pirating!

but i reckon cardicola is the cheaper version of cardamine, and so the demand is higher on places like pittsburgh/leeds, say, rather than ny/london
1. Good idea. It should be special or convert cargo you know nothing about. It makes more sense than any comodity.

2. By gods, NO. Point is... load of batteries/nanos for BS is more expensive than heavy fighter. Also it would make inderstructable caps... If double load of your shield and hull points is not enough for you, get out of that cap and give it to more expirienced pilot.

3. There are, go look around.

4. Be serious, and leave your copywright breaching items out of game. Not everyone thinks its good idea.
talk about copywrite breaching! theres:
RC COLA
generic COLA
Pepsi COLA
polo COCKTA (polish)
alter COLA
virgin COLA
inca KOLA
open COLA
tuCOLA
zam zam COLA
afri COLA
big 8 COLA
Jolly COLA

and theres a LOT more, i think cola is not copywrite, its like lemonade
its like saying either brand lemonade and brand2 lemonade
brand-cola and brand2-cola

but not everything can be added in-game, so if not, itll have to be RP'd
Quote:1. Delivery missions

Nothing stopping you from running missions likes that yourself. http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17698