Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland's engines STILL run on MOX?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
According to the infocard Rheinland's VP-xy engines run on MOX . Or at least mainly run on MOX. I find that somewhat odd, considering the H-fuel caused wars and such.

One might argue that the engines run on MOX because of the desire to grow independent of GMG or Kusari, but still. Is there any reason in particular for this?
Only reason I can see is that Rheinland Favored the higher Firepower over Menuverability just as Kisari's engines allow their ships to be faster then others of their classes rheinland's ( generally speaking) are more well armored and and more heavily armed then their counterparts in other houses.

I may be wrong but at this time of the morning givin I woke up 15 minutes ago This is logic I will probably be back to edit it later.
We should totally nerf all MOX powered ships to 25% powercore. Fusion is better than fission.
I thought they ran on burning political prisoners.
(01-19-2014, 03:21 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]I thought they ran on burning political prisoners.

Probably a secondary fuel if they run low on MOX
Apparently this is the start of the end of GMG. Now when we can just shout:"More steam, stoker! Shovel those prisoners!" Right?

Seriously, using MOX sounds somewhat primitive.
Thought it was all about aerelm having typed the infocards in a hurry and skipping precious details such as every engine in Sirius still running on H-Fuel.
It should be changed. In its current state it might entice newbies into thinking that MOX is the true fuel of Rheinland and then krieging GMG.

Or even cause any fuel embargo attempts to fall victim to the extremely obtuse argument of "we use MOX, we don't need your fuel".
(01-19-2014, 06:30 PM)Ryummel Wrote: [ -> ]Thought it was all about aerelm having typed the infocards in a hurry and skipping precious details such as every engine in Sirius still running on H-Fuel.

^ That

Don't trust infocards in Disco, for its lore is dark and contradicts itself. That way once Daumann was inRP told we no longer construct turtles and all other naval stuff, because it's built on a civilian shipyard.

"Rheinland engines using MOX" will be fixed one day. I hope.
Forgive aerelm for a rushed infocard that I didn't have time to write myself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4