Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Upholder Bomber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has the core and regen rate of a medium bomber, but now the fastest turn rate of any bomber?

Is this OP?

Is the ship huge or something to balance this? I don't know coz I've never flew in one, just looking at the stats in FLStat.

Upholder

Turn Rate: 61.73
Core: 45390
Regen Rate: 1880

Touketsu (Light Bomber)

Turn Rate: 61.23
Core: 38200
Regen rate: 1722

Orchid (now a Medium Bomber)

Turn Rate: 58.73
Core: 45390
Regen rate: 1882
response time is just as important as turn rate.

also the bomber was buffed probably because it was horrible before, probably why it was nicknamed the cupholder.

bloogaL

(01-20-2014, 05:29 PM)Thargoid Wrote: [ -> ]Is the ship huge

Yes.
Fly in one for a couple months, you'll learn pretty quick that it's far from "OP".

I'd honestly rather fly a Havoc or Touketsu (And that's why I do, even as leader of the [LN]).
I am going to stand up here and say that, in my opinion, the upholder is a lovely ship and I have been enjoying to participate in rp and pvp with it ever since I started my LN character back in 4.86. I love it and I will continue flying it no matter how bad it is. If only for the fact it looks very liberty-ish. Big Grin
Response time basically = dodging ability as Dii already stated. The Upholder is also an absolutely massive target.
Upholder is gross, that's why I fly a Challanger
cupholder is still crap don't worry.
it turns faster?

well, didnt notice that.
it's a pretty good ship...not GREAT or anything but it's fun to fly (still like the Roc better)
It's wide...so that makes up for the turning :/
Pages: 1 2