Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Heyho!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!
I'm a 24-year-old student from Germany and just started with Freelancer in multiplayer. I played the Single Player Campaign of Freelancer a few times and although it's more than a decade old, it still fascinates me and I'm kinda unhappy that this genre is somehow dead (apart from Star Citizen coming up).
Getting bored by playing the SP all the time, I found out that there are still some active communities and I got caught by this community. I'm very noobish in terms of gameplay and knowledge according what's going on on a Freelancer multiplayer server, for now I just started to make money by mining and trading, but I hope to stay active and become a regular member of this community.

Cheers! Smile
Welcome! Look forward to Roleplaying with you!..0000000
Hey there and Welcome !

Wish you G'Luck and waiting for ya in our Liberty Engage Squad Wink
Welcome, mate!
Read the rules, obey them and you'll be fine.
Have fun! Wink
Dear Sir.

I would like to wish you a warm welcome in this community. Prepare yourself for some adrenaline kicks!

I read that you are on a mission to get credits and I know how little income you can get at an early stage in the game. That is why I have a proposition to offer you.

I work for Daumann Heavy Construction. The largest mining corporation in Rheinland and the cutting edge in efficienty. We are looking for new captains.

To help you starting a new fruitful carreer in DHC, we will give you a free Behemot transporter class ship and a personnal guide. An opportunity of a lifetime that can not be missed!

Your Behemot.
Daumann Heavy Construction recruitment office.

See you in space!
Regards

Ben.
Hey there, Nice to see some new faces, Please read the server rules and Laws of Sirius (If you wish to make lawful chars)

But what's important is that you enjoy playing and let others too, Hope you enjoy RPing and Trading

Happy Gaming!