Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For reasons of Role Play both on Server, and information Posted here on the Forums, I am asking that Sanctions not be leveled against the character known as Harvester_24.

There is current ongoing RP that will support changes being currently made as well as posts in the Stories section that will support these changes. A initial post has been made that has several examples of events and items in the past Harvester history that will be brought into play once more for current and possible future Role Play.

More posts to add to that Story will be added as time goes on and I can dredge up old notes and memories of things that have happened, or as I am given information that will add to the story as a whole.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.
I can testify that Harvester_24 is up to something that looks interesting and doesn't appear to be doing anything wacky or abusive. It was a bit odd to undock from Ibiza to see a Harvester floating there just looking at me curiously, but from what I've seen ingame... I'm looking forward to seeing more.
' Wrote:If he is RPing on server, and asking people to please keep their screenshot button unarmed due to his case, as well as being as hospitable as possible, then I don't see there being a problem.

What I said last time, except, I replaced the word inconspicuous with hospitable, since hospitable makes more sense for this.
I still don't like the cids.

Really. Come on.
Hi all, I'm BASuk (ship names [LSF]BASuk and BASuk... I have just a tiny problem... My hard disk drive died..like dead.. and I moved aswell.. anyhows, I now havea different acc id and have lost my chars. Can I get them transferred to my new acc (with basuknew on it). Cheers all
Make a new thread for it, don't jump on a completely unrelated thread. PM an admin or make a new thread please.
Sorry mate, I spoke to an admin in game and he said to post here. Will repost.:)