Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How do you play a Nomad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, ok I was thinking to try something completely different and attempt to play a Nomad but got a tad confused seeing all the wiki groups and such.

So if the wiki is up to date, basically if you want to play a nomad, you have to play the Nomad Trial ID and never leave the Omicrons, and you can only play the light fighter. Is this correct?

Also, is there an example of HOW to play a nomad somewhere? I think it could be fun trying something drastically different from the norm.
(01-23-2014, 09:21 PM)ShadowTek Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, ok I was thinking to try something completely different and attempt to play a Nomad but got a tad confused seeing all the wiki groups and such.

So if the wiki is up to date, basically if you want to play a nomad, you have to play the Nomad Trial ID and never leave the Omicrons, and you can only play the light fighter. Is this correct?

Also, is there an example of HOW to play a nomad somewhere? I think it could be fun trying something drastically different from the norm.

Wiki is outdated. You can restart as a nomad.

Check this thread for help. Find your own style, there are not very strict guidelines anymore. But you should follow some kind of idea, preferrably the existing ones (see thread for help) to avoid confusion.

Also check this image
Ok thank you Deatlev
Make Nomad
Get bored
Apply to Khara
Get rejected because not in inner skype circle
get bored in omicrons
play something else
pro