Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Wow, thank you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.. I don't really see posts like this one too often (I'm not sure if I've ever seen one, honestly), so I'm gonna get straight to it..

THANKS FOR DISCOVERY RP! :yahoo:
Thanks for the mod, and thanks for continuing to maintain it by constantly adding RP-flavour oriented features. Thanks for hosting it 24/7, even though it must cost you quite alot not only in money, but time aswell. Thanks for paying close attention to integral elements of gameplay like ship balance and so on. Thanks for all the times you've managed to put the server back up for us in only a matter of days, even after disaster strikes. Thanks for sanctioning all those players who are deserving of such, for these deeds are the ones that keep the server great.

Oh, and thanks ALOT for the newly improved namechange system, this feature has made me so happy, especially since the last two name changes I've requested were performed in an hour or less (even at 1AM EST).

Also, thanks for continuing to maintain an unbiased ADMIN team. :D

THANKS!
WOOT DISCOVERY RULES!:yahoo:

There's a kudos thread already going in the basement general discussions, but the more the merrier!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!
In order to offer balance and a counter argument, I shall disagree.

No! I hate Discovery and it's completely biased admin team who CLEARLY only sanction players they don't like. I also think the mod is rubbish and that it should be made illegal to download. Oh, and the server was put up again far too slow. Whether an electrical storm cuts your power or a giant horde of angry foxes raid your house, I demand that the server be up within 2 minutes flat.

:unsure:
' Wrote:In order to offer balance and a counter argument, I shall disagree.

No! I hate Discovery and it's completely biased admin team who CLEARLY only sanction players they don't like. I also think the mod is rubbish and that it should be made illegal to download. Oh, and the server was put up again far too slow. Whether an electrical storm cuts your power or a giant horde of angry foxes raid your house, I demand that the server be up within 2 minutes flat.

:unsure:

You, sir, are clearly correct. You forget the fact that it's a server full of elitists who wouldn't let me go Pew Pew against Rheinland in my Outcast Dreadnought with Light Corsair Battleship Turrets. Clearly unfair. :crazy:
Careful, someone might actually take you seriously, Hex.

At any rate, I agree that this is the best mod in the history of freelancer, and if trends continue, it will only get better.
Damned!

This server is just great! It is such a huge fun to meet people all over the world on one server and to RP with them!
This is the only game which i really play over years and which is fascinating me all the time :laugh:

Kudos to this game, this mod, the people, igiss & everybody who tries to improve this game! :yahoo:
Irony appreciated...

DISCO SUCKS/RULES!

Blasted life stealer....

Nah... I love disco. The server geniunely ruls, we have a good community, decent reasonable people. Yeh... I think I can live with this....
mods ive played on:

Crossfire 7 outta 10

north quadrent 4 outta 10(biased cheating admins power abusive admin rp chars essentally telaporting with there rp chars)

Freeworlds;8 outta 10( high scors cuz i love starwars aside from thre fact there elitest people who cant stand being proved wrong(that may of changed) BSG mod(6 outta 10 there a little lack luster pvp whorish inmy opiunun

ragnarock( i dident make it but i admined on it before its name changed)my own mod /server)5 outta 10(could of been more il lleave it at that)

doscovery mod: -100000000000000000000000000000 outta 10=P

kidding this mod is on the plus side and is only getting better great comunity great flavor no biased admins(or they hide irt wel las everybpodys bviased to a degree) im gonna be here probly as long as it stays alive i have mno complaints whatso ever and as you see ive been around alot

no offence intended to any other players or mods just my own raiting of what i thought
Go Discovery wooooooooooooooooooooooty doooo

THNX
thank you for continue breathing new life into a game i luv,
I am eagerly anticipating 4.85... can i preorder lol