Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody, I've been playing Freelancer and tried Disco about 2 years ago, but not for a long time. Now I have more time to play and explore the mod.

So, I want to try the RP on this game (i'm not new with RP only in this game). I've been thinking of joining an official faction who accept beginners. Any advice is welcomed !
After that, trying the PvP. I've already tried in Connecticut and got my a** kicked, I definitively need practice hehe ...

See you in space pilots !

PS : English is not my primary language, so please don't be rude with me for all my mistakes Smile
The Bounty Hunter Guild is open to beginners, you will get shot by every unlawful and their mother but it's fun most of the time.
Hi Exo,

Welcome to the server. You'll find most factions are willing to help out beginners, though trade factions do tend to more helpful early on in terms of getting cash together. Ultimately, find a faction with a background you find interesting and give it a shot, you're unlikely to find anyone who'll refuse to help out. Or just fly around Freelance for a while and see the sights, maybe make a bit of money hauling cargo on the side. There's plenty to do, either way.

Enjoy your stay!
Welcome! You'll be in good company b/c it seems like a lot of the server is from Europe or overseas (overseas to me, here in the U.S.).

Don't take it too seriously, have fun, make the game your own Smile