Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Rule] 6.19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote: 6.19 Pirates and terrorists have a right to deal as much damage as they see fit before or after demanding money from a trader ship, but killing trader ship before demanding money or cargo is not allowed. Attacking traders or demanding cargo is not allowed for cruisers and battleships, unless cruisers and battleship belong to Terrorist ID or Phantom ID owner.

It should be this way:
Quote: 6.19 Only pirates and terrorists have a right to deal as much damage as they see fit before or after demanding money or cargo from a trader ship, but killing trader ship before demanding money or cargo is not allowed. Attacking traders or demanding cargo is not allowed for cruisers and battleships, unless cruisers and battleship belong to Terrorist ID or Phantom ID owner.

Because now other faction can deal damage if he want cargo.
?

That's pretty the same?
You can demand cargo and money, or you can just demand cargo, or just money.
But you must not kill the trader before demanding something of him.

The rule is fine as it is.
Other IDs are covered in the rest of the ID rules.

What needs editing more is the hilarious line for terrorist IDs, the bit that changes them from terrorists into pirates- "trader ships that do not pay for passage" I SANCTION MON'STAR!!! BAAAH!!!
Well in 4.85 everything will be reworked, so the mod becomes even more better as it is;)
But Terrorist and Pirate cann't attack if he is demanding cargo, so that then??
If you are a terrorist (a terrorist ID, given by admins, not gaian or xeno) you may just attack (of course you need a good RP-story for it)
But if you are a pirate you have to demand something. (cargo and/or money)
With standart terrorist ID's (gaian/xeno) you have to demand traders to drop their cargo, if they deny, blow them up ^.^
Quote:or cargo

That does need to be added.
GREETINGS i was searching for something like this to clarify one aspect of this rule.....

now is this rule applied only to unlawfull factions??

capships cant demand cargo??

as all know....Kuun-Lan char is a BHunter cap ship and once detected a smugler in sigma 19 carying cardamine from alpha to liberty , he was intercepted and disrupted near the beta jumphole.

after scanned i demand he to drop the cargo to be destroyed.
he sayd no cap ships can demand cargo... calling this 6.19 rule to the board of our chat,he said even lawfull
factions are under this rule......

now........whats the true?? is this rule applied only to pirates or lawfful cap ships cant demand cargo too?
' Wrote:GREETINGS i was searching for something like this to clarify one aspect of this rule.....
now is this rule applied only to unlawfull factions??

capships cant demand cargo??

as all know....Kuun-Lan char is a BHunter cap ship and once detected a smugler in sigma 19 carying cardamine from alpha to liberty , he was intercepted and disrupted near the beta jumphole.

after scanned i demand he to drop the cargo to be destroyed.
he sayd no cap ships can demand cargo... calling this 6.19 rule to the board of our chat,he said even lawfull
factions are under this rule......

I belive you were in the right. You caught a smuggler with contraband. You asked him to drop the cargo (not trade it) for distruction. True that Lawful factions are technicaly "under the rule" but Lawful factions are not pirates, they are not permited to demand money and/or goods for profit, which that rule was designed for.
I suggest that rule should be amended to clarify that problem; perhaps a "6.19-B": Capitol Ships of Lawful Factions can request that contraband (cardamine, artifacts, etc...,) be dropped for distruction.

one question though... what happens if someone comes across someone smuggling Slaves? You can't just distroy it, it's "human life"
But right now it said that all cruisers and battleship is not allowed Attacking traders or demanding cargo from traders, i think this is cos that kind of ships do too mush dmg with one hit, and where is no why to escape and with smaller ship where is a change to escape.
Pages: 1 2