Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Rule] Nomads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now where isn't writen that they cann't do and what should do(not in ID info). Becouse in FL story nomads attack all, but now nomads don't attack Outcast, but in the FL story they attack all who moves and aren't Nomad or The Wild(in dicovery).

I think for Nomads rules should be like this:
Quote:6.** Owners of Nomad ID's must attack:
  • Everyone exept nomads or the wild.
While your idea is purelly RP and logical. It was chosen by the community to put some restrictions on the possible reasons why a nomad should engage a target. Otherwise they fall too fast into pvp whorring, and thus, get flammed by a bunch of Selfcentered, Ego players that cannot afford defeat...

for the OC-nom thing,,,best is to contact Treewyrm
Outcasts don't get hit unless they do something to anger the 'great spirits', and Nomads don't HAVE to attack anyone. Discretion is the better part of valor, after all. Also note that they have an agenda that is more complicated than KILL THE HUMANS and leaving particular ones alive keeps the mystery and thus keeps people guessing and easier to manipulate.

Easy fix is that since Keeper and Wild ID are terrorist IDs for rules purposes, mention them next to Terrorist/Phantom IDs.
Quote:6.** Owners of Nomad ID's must attack:
  • The Funk
  • Those who are not "Fly"

Word up.
But can you tell me if it right to kill me if i cary a nomad weapon? Ok pirate ask me to drop it i drop it and destroyed it, they killed me today i was killed again so is it right(by nomads)? It seems that Outcast and Nomads live with one idea. Outcast say it have nomads weapons, nomad come and kill me. So where is RP, i don't see it and you? Nomads ID is given by admins, so i think they should act like real nomads. And admins don't give it to anyone who ask(i think), the man who wants Nomads ID should know that they must kill everyone who he see and for other factions if they see Nomads they should kill them on the spot. I think everyone should play in RP as Story tells, not how he wants. For ex. I want to be unkillable.
So... You were killed by Nomads... I think... Because you were an Outcast with nomad guns?

But you don't like it that you were singled out?
' Wrote:But can you tell me if it right to kill me if i cary a nomad weapon? Ok pirate ask me to drop it i drop it and destroyed it, they killed me today i was killed again so is it right(by nomads)? It seems that Outcast and Nomads live with one idea. Outcast say it have nomads weapons, nomad come and kill me. So where is RP, i don't see it and you? Nomads ID is given by admins, so i think they should act like real nomads. And admins don't give it to anyone who ask(i think), the man who wants Nomads ID should know that they must kill everyone who he see and for other factions if they see Nomads they should kill them on the spot. I think everyone should play in RP as Story tells, not how he wants. For ex. I want to be unkillable.

So you would rather have a bunch of people wordlessly killing everything in sight with some of the best hardware in the game?

Do you by any chance have a BHG BC that camps Yanagi? Howabout a BH GS that goes after LR fighters? Perhaps you are more suited to the Xenos, flying your Raven's Talon at everything not tagged Xenos?

No offense, but that's what's coming off here. Keepers are more interesting than that. Nomads are kill-a-trons, they have a society, castes, interaction, and devious plans that are more complicated than "destroy everyone".

EDIT: After reading Dusty's comment I think I have a better grasp of what's going on here.

Well shucks, if you walk by my Outcast with a pile of Outcast pilots in your hold I'm going to be a might bit p/o'd too.
Good example of how they are prompted to attack or not attack would be the Terminator in the Terminator movies or the Borg in Star Trek.

They could reasonably not attack as long as:

1) No outward threat is detected.
2) Programming or orders haven't been given by their authority.
3) Their objectives or activities are not interfered with.
4) It is advantageous to their purposes not to attack.
Ok, i see that all of you don't agree.
' Wrote:Good example of how they are prompted to attack or not attack would be the Terminator in the Terminator movies or the Borg in Star Trek.

They could reasonably not attack as long as:

1) No outward threat is detected.
2) Programming or orders haven't been given by their authority.
3) Their objectives or activities are not interfered with.
4) It is advantageous to their purposes not to attack.
well said and i agree there a dieing race why risk un needed erm excuse the term squid power
Pages: 1 2