Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An Unban or atleast Answer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sdsadsajv8.jpg]

It's been like this for two days now. Nothing's been posted about my account or my Characters. (Zombie, and Zombie_). I already talked to Dboy about my situation, but haven't gotten another response, nor have i seen anything changed. I apologize if it is being taken care of, but i would like to know too. For those who do not know, and may be able to help me, What happened is:
I hit F1 and went to the Change Character/Load Character Screen, I clicked on Zombie_ and hit Load Character. Immediately, I am Booted from the Server and Banned. And as stated above, i haven't seen a thing about it, and i don't even know how long the ban is. The only problem i could have, is that my Character Zombie_, Didn't have an ID, because i was busy trying to get one last time i was on it. (I ended up dying during a mission, getting frustrated and quitting) I would just like to know what has happened, and if it can be resolved. I have been lurking the forums, and trying to find anything i could before posting this, Seeing as this is not the right place for it. But there isn't an Unban Forum and I guessed this would be the most logical place to put this. Thank you for your time.

~Zombie
It's going to take a little more then a few hours for us to get it done, man. I said I'd forward the PM, and I have. Now, gotta wait. Sorry if I didn't respond to your PM, but you gotta think, I'm getting at least 3 to 4 each hour, kinda gets hard to keep tract of them all...
^That's all i needed. I had no way of knowing any of that. Thank you.