Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello there, Discovery!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I'm 16 (apparently a little less than what I saw on other players, but as of me that wouldn't be a problem Wink)

After finishing Freelancer at least 20 times and taking a year break, I'm now searching for some MP experience.

I'm really into RP, and read the rules and the Character set-up guide, so I have a sketch of my main character.

Now, I'd ask for some quick guides on how to start the server experience.

I'm really looking forward to play on the server and join a faction.

Thank you,
AddyCWebs
Hey there Dude *waves*

Welcome aboard !

Well , the most simple way to start is to get a loan or ask a ship as a charity Smile

Anyway , looking forward to see you in space , G'luck out there !
Hello! Nice to see more people come join and play. Read the rules and have fun! Big Grin

As for factions, try some trading faction that can give you a loan so you can get started faster Smile, see you around!

~Flash
Welcome to disco.Like flash said its good to see more and more players joining us here
stick your sketch into your signature for maximum effect.
Welcome to Discovery, Andy.

As most of the people here have said, a good way to get acquainted with things is to sign on with one of the server's trading factions. There's plenty of folk about who'll be happy to help you get settled in. That said, I'd advise roaming about Freelance for a bit and seeing where your travels take you. It's a good way to get a basic lay of the land, and an idea of just which side of the moral fence your character falls on.

Either way, enjoy your stay!
Hello Andy!

If you need help in game, feel free to ask any [Angel] ship, they are online for help everybody. Im a miner for free in Pennsylvania, so i will can help you to earn some easy money for start, also ask me all your doubts, its a pleasure to help others sir !.

"I prefer people always asking, than people who never ask". Its better to solve doubts if you can, than to know you will do mistakes, I guess.

My name in game also is JohnyWalker, so... we will meet in Pennsylvania!, Enjoy!
Hello, welcome!
Welcome. But seriously, how can you finish freelancer 20 times? Do you have no other games?