Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: People docking on asteroid miners.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*Pottymouth smited* I can't stand this anymore SSeriously. It's annoying that people are doing it when I approach them in fields and the like. It's big abuse. And no, don't bullshit on me saying that because people know it's a bug and are doing it anyway.
For the sake of not making Piracy an irritating process, please make it sanctionable if you see someone dock on an asteroid miner. The fact that a hegemon can be inside a hegemon to create hegemonception is just stupid.

I've already begun making a large gallery of every god damn miner and every god do transport I've seen doing this. It's getting pretty big.
Are you mad?

We pirates have easy work, soo some minor bugs like that one and trade lane bug can't realy stop us, or can?

Go on fresh air for moment.
Hehehe

Wouldn't surprise me if this was intentional.

NPCs with mines, buffed transport speed and guns, player bases, godmode scanners, and now you can dock on asteroid miners.

A BS can dock on another BS though, so clearly it makes complete perfect sense.
(01-28-2014, 08:33 PM)Murcielago Wrote: [ -> ]Are you mad?

We pirates have easy work, soo some minor bugs like that one and trade lane bug can't realy stop us, or can?

Go on fresh air for moment.

Try pirating in a field for once.
(01-28-2014, 08:35 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Try pirating in a field for once.

I did, and I like those PoB in mining fields too...just have to love them..
Do you know that big transport can dock on that miner too?
I saw it...yep
How about ambushing people on the lanes instead of searching in the field ?
I don't see any abuse here. It's NP. Remember all the legates docking on Yanagi?
(01-28-2014, 08:37 PM)Murcielago Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2014, 08:35 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Try pirating in a field for once.

I did, and I like those PoB in mining fields too...just have to love them..
Do you know that big transport can dock on that miner too?
I saw it...yep

Ofc I did. Why else am I making this angry thread?
PoBs aren't as bad. Asteroid Miners are often dotted around the field quite easily, so the pirate has about a second or so to make a demand and kill the trader if he refuses.

For everything I see docking at an asteroid miner, I'm going to kill a baby seal.
At his rate, seals will be extinct next week Angry
(01-28-2014, 08:43 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see any abuse here. It's NP. Remember all the legates docking on Yanagi?
That's not a bug though.

(01-28-2014, 08:42 PM)chase.way Wrote: [ -> ]How about ambushing people on the lanes instead of searching in the field ?

Please point me towards the lanes in places like Tau-23
Discovery RP 24/7 Rules

That indeed is not-intended bug and abusing it is uncool. I'll ask admins to check that thread.
Pages: 1 2