Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the nice people of the Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just to put the record straight regarding Border Station One.

Only one person built this Station. This person put together the required commodities to achieve a Shield and Storage upgrade.

The intention was to put a BPA Base at the Leeds Jump Hole to restrict the ingress of GRN in to New London, which is becoming a regular occurrence. The Base was set to accept BPA and BAF Tagged ships. The reason it wasn’t done Officially was the ‘metagamers/powergamers’ within the Community would have ’discovered’ it very quickly and destroyed it before it got off the ground.

The outcry that appeared in many Skype/TS channels was very entertaining and the expected responses soon ensued. Junkers and GRN along with assorted others assaulted the Base. After all the grieve it seemed to have caused the Builder decided to dismantle and withdraw from the Base.

The Builder seems quite bemused about some of the Forum Reports posted by people who think they know everything. They will remain nameless but they know who they are.

We're still getting grief over this because the Judges & Salads build a troll base to
try to kill our work? How tiresome!

Consider this as actual positive feedback, though, since AFAIAC anyone, anything and any faction that messes with jumphole blocking scummy bases is a plus. Rayburn is bad, sure, but Judge Border Station One would be much worse.

So to put the record straight the only one person built it and supplied it. So before everybody jumps to conclusions and others jump on the ‘Bandwagon’ please get your facts right before accusing innocent people.

Fire control is already on standby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want to know the most shocking thing? One person built and supplied this base, yet it took more than a day to take down.
Reminds me of hells gate.

*starts digging that concrete bunker*
Oh god, Hell's Gate?

* Joins Explorer in digging That Bunker*

This things about to blow and I don't want to be in the open when it does!
(01-28-2014, 08:53 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Want to know the most shocking thing? One person built and supplied this base, yet it took more than a day to take down.

Real. I wonder how many combined man-hours that damn thing sapped in comparison to what it took to build it in the first place.

Also:

Quote:Consider this as actual positive feedback, though, since AFAIAC anyone, anything and any faction that messes with jumphole blocking scummy bases is a plus. Rayburn is bad, sure, but Judge Border Station One would be much worse.

I stand by what I said, since:

Quote:The intention was to put a BPA Base at the Leeds Jump Hole to restrict the ingress of GRN in to New London

roughly translates to

Quote:anything hostile to our base jumping in through the Leeds hole will be insta'd and/or heavily damaged by weapons platforms, thus shutting down any chance of Gallic-Bretonian player interaction in New London from ever happening again

It's been proven time and time again that jumphole blockers are bad things.
(01-28-2014, 09:01 PM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2014, 08:53 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Want to know the most shocking thing? One person built and supplied this base, yet it took more than a day to take down.

Real. I wonder how many combined man-hours that damn thing sapped in comparison to what it took to build it in the first place.

Also:

Quote:Consider this as actual positive feedback, though, since AFAIAC anyone, anything and any faction that messes with jumphole blocking scummy bases is a plus. Rayburn is bad, sure, but Judge Border Station One would be much worse.

Quote:The intention was to put a BPA Base at the Leeds Jump Hole to restrict the ingress of GRN in to New London

roughly translates to

Quote:anything hostile to our base jumping in through the Leeds hole will be insta'd and/or heavily damaged by weapons platforms, thus shutting down any chance of Gallic-Bretonian player interaction in New London from ever happening again

Golden Coin...base blocker...
AKA the major heart for Molly base RP...

The station in front of the Alaska field...
Major factory facility for the Navy and storage facility...

While being blockade stations they all have RP behind them
Just cuz one person stays something does not mean its true...
(01-28-2014, 09:10 PM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2014, 09:01 PM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]

Also:

roughly translates to

Golden Coin...base blocker...
AKA the major heart for Molly base RP...

The station in front of the Alaska field...
Major factory facility for the Navy and storage facility...

While being blockade stations they all have RP behind them
Just cuz one person stays something does not mean its true...

Well, Golden Coin killed Dublin.
Melbourne, not so much. But that's because it's very easy to avoid.
So your saying a Core 1 base without turrets is a threat?
You're deliberately acting stupid and I'd prefer it if you stopped.

I don't think I really need to go over why I'm glad that Border Station One is gone.
(01-28-2014, 09:20 PM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]You're deliberately acting stupid and I'd prefer it if you stopped.

I don't think I really need to go over why I'm glad that Border Station One is gone.

Na, your just upset your getting proven wrong
And clearly like thinking your the big man here if you saying everyone else against you is stupid...

I'm going to say this, get over yourself and get back on topic if its not to much to ask.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5