Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Choosing my ID...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right, simply put. A Liberty Battlecruiser, with ANY ID, is never welcome outside Liberty. Not only that, you'd be annoying the hell outta most RPers. You really should have thought twice before getting that ship.

Remember, this is an RP server. Stay within RP. If not, go to Void or something.

Do you even RP? From your post, and how you just straightaway bought the Battlecruiser, it seems unlikely...
' Wrote:Right, simply put. A Liberty Battlecruiser, with ANY ID, is never welcome outside Liberty. Not only that, you'd be annoying the hell outta most RPers. You really should have thought twice before getting that ship.

Remember, this is an RP server. Stay within RP. If not, go to Void or something.

Do you even RP? From your post, and how you just straightaway bought the Battlecruiser, it seems unlikely...

Jeez.

He's on the forum and he's asking what he can do before he does it.

Go shoot something in SP.

Edit: And why the white font?
Was just the first thing that came to my mind. Look, for example Enterprise is often seen behind enemy lines, even tho it's big.
Edit: If everybody stayed where he is normally supposed to be, there would almost no encounters, no fun, and poor RP. I mean what can Navy do in Liberty? Only sit down and wait for a PvP when some bad guys show up.
So, if i have my liberty assault BC, it would possible to visit places that are linked with Alaska for example, a few of the Nomad worlds? I could say i was 'neutralising the nomad presence, before they became Liberty's problem'? Or something like that...
' Wrote:So, if i have my liberty assault BC, it would possible to visit places that are linked with Alaska for example, a few of the Nomad worlds? I could say i was 'neutralising the nomad presence, before they became Liberty's problem'? Or something like that...
You'd be completly surrounded by Order AND Keepers in a short amount of time. Trust me you wouldn't last long.
I -rarely- come out of Liberty. I do it a few time with the whole 106th for some special rp event, but thats about it. totalling something like 5 time up to now.

you want to -explore- Sirius, so scrap that liberty bc, get some freelancer roleplay, get the ID, get a small gunboat and off you go. thats the best explorer pilot you can have.
' Wrote:So, if i have my liberty assault BC, it would possible to visit places that are linked with Alaska for example, a few of the Nomad worlds? I could say i was 'neutralising the nomad presence, before they became Liberty's problem'? Or something like that...

You would get pwned. However, that is perfectly acceptable. Try and get Copeland's permission to operate using Alaska, so that the =LSF= knows you aren't a smuggler, spy, etc. I haven't seen much Order on. Except Razgriz.
Pages: 1 2