Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Semi-Official Discovery 4.87 Suggestion Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Suggestion Box

To help combat the waves of negative feedback we've been receiving, I've decided to open a semi-official (in that I know for a fact that at least one or two developers will be reading the responses regularly) suggestion box using Google Forms. All you have to do is click on the link, fill out a couple boxes, type in your suggestion, and hit "send".

We look forward to reading your well-crafted and thought-provoking responses.
This should get a pin.
Sometimes I forget I can do that.
I clicked on it and stood in front of my monitor for a while on 'what to suggest...'. To be honest, I got nothing in mind. Pity me.
Suggestion:

Please add Base Affiliation listing to the menu when you F9 a base on the screen.

It'd be nice not to have to read a wall of Lore to find out who owns the base. Goes for NPC and PoBs.
(01-31-2014, 06:15 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestion:

Please add Base Affiliation listing to the menu when you F9 a base on the screen.

It'd be nice not to have to read a wall of Lore to find out who owns the base. Goes for NPC and PoBs.

If you click the little box that shows equipment on a ship when a NPC base is selected it shows the affiliation just a tip

Edit: to stay on topic already dropped two suggestions in the box
It is nice to see, that someone is listening to community.
I like your "move" to make this Suggestion box.
Can I also suggest that you tell us (community) what you (devs) are currently working on.
Soo that we can make some suggestion on things that you are actualy working on.
Yeah, posted a "Gallia War Front" suggestion.
Message dropped in box. Please Please bring back the setmessage command!
Pages: 1 2 3