Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back in the saddle (again)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Discovery,

Some of you may remember me as the guy who, since 2006, has popped in and out of Disco more often than... (insert metaphor that won't result in forum ban).

Anyhow, it were 5 year ago when I said goodbye to my boring IT job to go back to uni and start a new career in film & TV. I got my degree, even got a good GPA. Then in a fit of irony I spent the past year doing freelance video editing and game design. That's the thing about being a Freelancer... it's much harder to make money and easier to get killed doing it IRL than in Discovery.

So a few weeks back I got another job right back in the IT industry.

The point is, I'm finally earning a full time wage again and have far less free time, so in another fit of supreme irony, I'm getting back into Disco in earnest. Rather than nibbling at the edges of flood.

Why, you ask?

Because kids, at the end of the day, it boils down to this: As you hit middle age, there is nothing quite so awesome as constancy. Con-stan-cy!

Also, I miss you =D (mostly)

o.
Welcome back Onca!
Jes is saying you need to turn your Skype on NOW. And stop slacking with IND stuff.