Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How do I set a PoB to allow "docking for all friends of my faction"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Example: IMG PoB
I want it to allow docking to everybody who could also dock on an IMG NPC base, or in order words: to everybody whose rep-sheet is better than -0,55.

Is something like this possible? (the tutorials did not give me a clear idea)
If it is, how?

Would be nice if somebody could explain.

Tnx! Smile
There are only like 3 defense/dock modes, right? 0, 1, 2?

I think one of those allows what you're suggesting, or at least very similar.

I've figured out the "Good List" docking feature, but I have yet to figure out the "Bad List" feature, if there was one (which I thought was added once bases came back)
The base whitelist is operational, and you can add the tags of the groups you wish to allow docking. To be effective, you have to set it the security mode that allows only the authorized vessels to dock.

I heard that the blacklist feature was not implemented yet because there were some issues with it. If operational, it would allow a base to be accessible to all except those blacklisted.

I think with the correct iff and a neutral security mode, all but hostiles to the iff would be allowed to dock.