Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Uhh.. Hi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing on the server for at least two months now. I never got around to posting a greeting on the forums here - I meant to - so it feels kinda awkward. Hmm.. hoom... I dunno what else to say... Uhhmm... Discovery mod ftw?
Welcome, Dedistrub - Contribute to the community and have great time!
Welcome to Disco! Just have fun and all that jazz, can't ask anything more from you.

Oh, and keep away from Synth Paste. In the recent months it has been found to cause teeth discoloration, hair loss, and quite possibly insanity.
Welcome to the server. Hope you've been enjoying it.
Hi, Hello, welcome, how are you, come carry my chair around, i need three more people or a forklift...
wow, I can?t help but think your name is Disturbed re-aranged... is it? They?re an awsome band though, my favorite, hehe.

Welcome to Disco, have fun here!
Aye, Disturbed is a good band, a little more inclined to enjoy SOAD too however;)

Anyway, welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for those evil penguins!

~Leo
Quote:wow, I can?t help but think your name is Disturbed re-aranged... is it?
Yes. By the way, I've been using this sn for two years and you're the first one to point that out.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!
haha yeah, it?s cause I do that with some names too. Like my characters Sius is the pronounciation of something re-arranged and Vorile is a word re-arranged. Sasha was supposed to be Spain or Spanish re-arranged but I then remembered the name Sasha cause I have a distant family member named that and I liked it.
' Wrote:wow, I can?t help but think your name is Disturbed re-aranged... is it? They?re an awsome band though, my favorite, hehe.

Welcome to Disco, have fun here!

Looks like another one down with the sickness.