Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 10% Powerplant Bug Spreads!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there.
I have recently logged my Corsair Osiris with a Corsair ID and all Corsair turrets, except 4 basic primaries and 2 basic flaks. However, I found that the ship only has 10% of her power. Nothing has been changed on her and she used to have nice and pleasant 100% before.
So, I tried remounting all the guns. It didn't work. So I also remounted the shield, the scanner, the ID, the CAU and everything else that could be remounted. I have even renamed my her, previously CNS-Byzantion, to CNS-Bahama. Not that I thought it would work, but I planned it anyways, and there was nothing to lose. But the bug was persistent, like an oil stain on a new, fancy suit.
What I would like to know is what is causing the bug, how can it be fixed and when will it be fixed. Or is it, in fact, not a bug, but the Corsairs have just suddenly stopped using Osirises?
(01-28-2014, 06:38 AM)aerelm Wrote: [ -> ]Gents, posting random threads while we have an official bug report thread specific to this very same area doesn't really help. You can't expect the devs to be running around forums checking every random thread to notice all the reported bugs, so move it to the actual bug report thread please.

The bug was already reported and is already fixed.