Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: sooo hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i had been playing for about 3 months and finally found my way around fourms so hi i guess and yea well have a nice night or day what ever the case is so yea.... cya
Very true, better late than never. I like your avatar by the way, very nice artwork.

Anyway, welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for those evil penguins!

~Leo
welcome!

I see you have an Osiris, eh?? Adivse you click on "Order Members database" in my Sig so we don?t think you... stole... it in the game, hehe.

I think Leo?s got it all covered, you?ll enjoy it here, have fun!
Welcome to Disco. Please be advised that the ingestion Synth Paste has several negative side effects that are so gruesome that I think I'll just leave them out. Keep away from it, if you could...
Hey, I remember seeing your Cruiser in Bretonia, when you shot up my Sabre some defending the trader you'd never met even though I wasn't really pirating him. Yeah, first impressions and all that. Well, the real first impression was the BPA-tagged, LSF-ID'd Cruiser stumbling upon my smuggler and blowing it up without a word.

Live and learn, eh? I hold no grudges, I'm not that kind guy, so good luck!

And read my stories:)
Ah, so you were the boy in the Osiris sitting outside of Wilderness II the other night. I have to say, its good you've come to the forums. Its a great experience and community here that's willing to help and point you in the right directions when you need help.

Abbadon seems to have covered everything major, as well as Swiss and Bacon. Oh and, uh, Zapp was nice too. I'd suggest brushing up on your interactions between Das Wilde and the Keepers, both faction status posts are a wealth of information.