Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: POB IGNORING COMMONWEALTH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
POB IGNORING COMMONWEALTH

Good day and welcome to the ooc Discovery people's party!. Everyone is free to join and feel himself\herself as a member of this movement if they want or feel like doing so. It's a simple collaboration of players of this mod who don't like the POB plugin, who wants it to be changed dramatically or deleted for good but who's voices are barely heard.

So from this day the POB IGNORING COMMONWEALTH begins the silent protest against the shitty POB plugin and it's users.

So upraise!

[manifesto]

We will ignore the POBs, all the RP around POBs and people who're trying to interfere into our game with their POBs. We don't like you, your POBs, your RP around your POBs and any other shit that is happening around the POBs.

We Don't Care.

[/manifesto]

On that note the POB IGNORING COMMONWEALTH party on the Discovery 24\7 server has been officially created.

Ye.
U wot m8?
[Image: emoticon-00103-cool.gif]
Ye me
Wait, so are you the same guy, who goes around telling traders to ignore pirate RP on purpose because it is not valid RP?
(02-04-2014, 03:03 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, so are you the same guy, who goes around telling traders to ignore pirate RP on purpose because it is not valid RP?

Nope, I'm pirate who actually tries to find those said traders of any quality.
(02-04-2014, 03:03 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, so are you the same guy, who goes around telling traders to ignore pirate RP on purpose because it is not valid RP?

curi es pirat))
I disagree with the terms and conditions provided, I shall keep annoying this political party until they piss their pants and say f*** it, and leave.
Have a try, ye
Sure,I'll start:

Once you start ignoring POB's,no one is gonna care anyway,so you're simply wasting time (nerd)
POBs have feelings too.
Pages: 1 2 3