Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FL ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so. I have one question: In which file can I find my ID to replace it manually?
Search your EXE folder in your install directory for a "myflaccountid.hta" file.

Alternatively, install Discovery Launchpad or Freelancer Account Manager to view it.
(02-04-2014, 08:20 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]Search your EXE folder in your install directory for a "myflaccountid.hta" file.

Alternatively, install Discovery Launchpad or Freelancer Account Manager to view it.

Well, the problem is that changing code in myflaccountid.hta (by replacing it with it's copy with different code) doesn't work.

And there is a second problem: I ask about that because none of account managers work on my PC.
Account managers edit the Registry to change account info. They must be run as Administrator if you use Win7.
I do run them as administrator, I install them at administrator, I've administrator rights. Everything. It just doesn't want to work.