Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alright, I've had it...

it takes me 30-45 minutes to log on the server because I get constantly kicked or "lose connection"; I've asked for advice on what I can do my end to improve this, and followed what people suggested with little/no results.

when i finally get properly in-game things work fine, I rarely lag and since I live very very close to the server my ping is usually <40 and lag/loss 0%, although right now I finally managed to get in with 430 ping, 20 fluct, 34 loss, 64 lag - completely unplayable, and at the same time all other games and online applications work flawlessly. pingtest and similar services say everything is a-ok as well, it's only Disco that causes problems. I've also noticed that sometimes resetting my router will let me log in without having to give it 10-20 attempts to be successful - can there be something borked in the way Discovery handles its connections?

are a lot of people experiencing this, and can anything at all be done to fix it? I play games for recreation, not to be stressed out and annoyed - I'd rather dump Disco then.
[16:33:40] Sindroms (Spazzy): Apparently it has something to do with how POBs detect damage and monitor the repair usage.

In short, wait for the next update.