Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I have tried Discovery mod a time ago, but at that time it didn`t mean that much to me, but now I do have more time and I`m interested in building some quality ships and stories.

Any n00b advices are welcomed and any suggestions of groups that are interested in newbies. I can`t say what I am good at yet but I guess that a bit of trading and some figthing should be easy.

Any start-up advices? It might be interesting to level up in my Starflier, but it will take me alot to gather the credits required to get a rhino or another frighter and then something bigger.

Thank you for your advices!
Welcome , and have fun Smile
Advice...use the restart beginner ...If it's still around (1000cargo)
Well I`m not sure how to use the restart exactly since I saw there are a few options. The initial ship is ok, I saw that is no longer a Starflier, but the cargo space isn`t that great.

I got an advice to mine something behind Planet Errie and it seems to go pretty well to sell that thing back on the planet but I`m looking for something else... That mining isn`t interesting at all, I`m looking for something else.

Thank you for the warm welcome Drago!
(02-08-2014, 08:15 PM)Moldoveanu` Wrote: [ -> ]Well I`m not sure how to use the restart exactly since I saw there are a few options. The initial ship is ok, I saw that is no longer a Starflier, but the cargo space isn`t that great.

I got an advice to mine something behind Planet Errie and it seems to go pretty well to sell that thing back on the planet but I`m looking for something else... That mining isn`t interesting at all, I`m looking for something else.

Thank you for the warm welcome Drago!
Welcome to Discovery to do the restart start with this
hit " Enter " you'll see the chat box, type this /h
from there type this /restart Beginner now you have a big ship. you will be kicked off for 10 seconds don't be worried...sys is updating your stat. sign in again have fun. See ya in space
Good luck mate!
Thank you, I have created another character and did as you said, but I didn`t got any big ship, I got a freighter I already have on my initial character, but as I see this one comes out with a miner id.
I shall give it a try out behind planet errie and see if it goes better than with the other one.

Anyway, my start up sounds pretty promising, time to look for groups, or factions as they are called. Any recomendations for active groups that could spare the time to teach n00bs?
(02-08-2014, 08:30 PM)Moldoveanu` Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, I have created another character and did as you said, but I didn`t got any big ship, I got a freighter I already have on my initial character, but as I see this one comes out with a miner id.
I shall give it a try out behind planet errie and see if it goes better than with the other one.

Anyway, my start up sounds pretty promising, time to look for groups, or factions as they are called. Any recomendations for active groups that could spare the time to teach n00bs?
If you have a mining turret go towards the big blue cloud follow the jump gates goto the right follow to next station, go right in space click on the top of your screen to find the mining symbol click on it look for the odd color in the cloud there is H 3 ( helium there)
Indeed, the ship does come with some mining turrets aboard it, still I am having certain issues where to go. Are you speaking about the cloud behind Planet Errie? I have already been there and the mining is going pretty well...
Is there any bigger ship that can mine there? I would like to get my hands on a ship with a bigger cargo space
(02-08-2014, 08:50 PM)Moldoveanu` Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, the ship does come with some mining turrets aboard it, still I am having certain issues where to go. Are you speaking about the cloud behind Planet Errie? I have already been there and the mining is going pretty well...
Is there any bigger ship that can mine there? I would like to get my hands on a ship with a bigger cargo space
well for about 22.5 million you can get a miner and work the gold fields in dublin, your ID is a BMM but the returns are high each run for me loaded with 2500 + units of gold ore 21+ million per drop a hour is about 65 million. It's a easy run I deliver in the Liberty sector. You buy the ship in New London sector.
Welcome to Discovery!

If you ever feel that you are short on credits, don`t be afraid to stop by my office and take out a loan sir!

Have fun!
Pages: 1 2