Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all! I come from south america .. Specifically from Venezuela ..

Previously played in another server, but things in life the server was closed .. so I came to this .. I do not speak much English, but I try where possible to make myself understood when making role play .. Likewise, we will do my best to understand you.

And .. I did not come alone .. Several colleagues and friends of the previous server which we come about 7 or 8 .. of Argentina (including Lucas 1994) and Mexico.

For now I am the only one in Venezuela, but I hope to join some others ..

In the game I found as TAKA (freelancer) or Daniel.Jackson (DSE) (yes, I know, I'm a FAN of Stargate SG1)

Well that's all for now .. Greetings and ... See you in space Smile

PS: this is written using the Google translator .. My apologies if there are any errors on the translation ..
Glad to have you here. Enjoy Discovery !
(02-09-2014, 03:32 AM)Galactica Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to have you here. Enjoy Discovery !

I hope so Smile thanks
First off, Greetings and a warm Welcome to Disco!

Secondly, i'd recommend that you give a read to the rules an guidelines here on the forum if you haven't already. Aside from that, feel free to ask for help if you need any.

Also, i'm an SG series fan myself Big Grin so don't worry about it; although it would be recommended to be original when naming characters or evolving your RP.

Good luck and safe flight.
Regards, John.
Welcome to discovery have fun enjoy the showCool
Welcome to our side of disco hope you enjoy it here with us
thx you all for the welcome. I have read the rules and although they differ slightly from those formerly known, is basically the same .. I will do my best to meet any space is nice (talking about RP specifically) all depends on the role it plays my character ..
  : D
Welcome and see you in space.
Welcome hope you're enjoying your stay here already Big Grin

Lil tip.. if you need fighting tips, ask anyone but me.. If i pilot a battleship i think a civilian shuttle can kill me... o.o
Hola Amigo Smile