Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Er....Hi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right, ok, let's get stuck in.

First of all, hey to everyone. I had been playing freelancer for god know's how long, and had previously discovered Discovery Mod. I made this forum account and played it for about 2 days, before dropping it. I then lent my FL copy to a friend, who had it for 1 year +, despite my attempts to get it back...

UNTIL JUST OVER A WEEK AGO! Yep, I got it back and immediately remembered Discovery Mod, so after frantically MSN'ing a friend who had FL but never used discovery (sadly he can't connect to the server, he's running windows vista and has tried everything on the help page on these forums, PM me if you have any ideas), downloading the mod and installing, spending 5 minutes of completely bananas internet searching on what happened to the global server, and finally connecting!:D

I've been playing for just under a week (not counting my week of non-internet on holiday in Donegal) and decided to make a forum account, and stumbled upon this already made one. So...here I am!

My two characters are IoTa, you may have noticed him floating about Liberty, and John.Dalton who is really just made (kudos to those who figure out where the name is from)
Hey, welcome to the server, read the rules and read my stories! (big picture link in my sig with Calvin and Hobbes) and we'll be best friends.
Lucky Luke!

anyway, Welcome back buddy, read the rules and have fun!
And remember: Don't let the eddie eat you!
Welcome...do not make me hurt you. :)
Welcome to Disco! Have fun, make some friends, etc.

Oh, and most importantly, keep away from Synth Paste. I dare not speak of it's side effects here....
Synth paste is made with ground up communist penguins,

Welcome to Discovery!
Welcome back. I think?:)

Join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.

Well, I think that's it.
Welcome, uh back. I have windows vista too. But I can freely connect to server. No problems....

Welcome back to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for those evil penguins!

~Leo
Pages: 1 2