Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am new to freelancer and to Discovery, but I hope to stay here a long time. I'm from Singapore and have quit my job to be a caregiver for my dad, and so have loads of time to spend online! I hope you'll be patient with me as I get up to speed and I promise you I'm a quick learner.

Hail!
Hi there and welcome to Discovery. I`m also new around these parts, but I will try to help you as I can. You can find some usefull advices here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=111659 .

Have fun mate!
Hello and welcome to Discovery!

If you haven't alredy, do a quick read of the RULES. I know they look scary, but it helps alot to know them.

You can also find a beginner guide HERE.

For a good start I'd seggest you use the /restart beginner command. This replaces your current character, so be sure to use in on a fresh one, and gives you a trading ship with 1.000 cargo hold to start out with. Do some trading, or mine Hellium from the cloud behind Planet Erie (the planet where you start from), and you'll make some good starting cash.

Feel free to ask anyone on the forum or ingame if you have any difficulties.
I'll be open for questions, so send me a private message if you want.

Thats all for now!
I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!
Welcome on this worl of good people Wink i like new peopleCool
Thank you everyone. I just applied to join. ISo. I hope they'll have me. Am looking forward to some RP!
Hey Holosan welcome to disco.
But you and I have already been doing some roleplay in Kusari.You are already a good smuggler from what I see.
Cya in space!
Yeah, new people are healthy. Have fun!
Hi,welcome to the never ending universe Big Grin
Hello Smile
Welcome