Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Character Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I'm BASuk (ship names [LSF]BASuk and BASuk)... I have just a tiny problem... My hard disk drive died..like dead.. and I moved aswell.. anyhows, I now have a different acc id and have lost my character's. Can I get them transferred to my new acc (with basuknew on it) if its possible??

Cheers all

Note- Sorry about posting 3 times, one was for advice, the other was deemed the best place from admin in game and this one as I was told to make a new post:)Fun stuff:)
Just wondering as to wether or not this is possible?? Thanks. Will check for updates regurlarily
tis not possible you need the account number to access them, you lose that account ID you lose the characters.

I think....
' Wrote:tis not possible you need the account number to access them, you lose that account ID you lose the characters.

I think....

the admins can make the change, not that they will.
The admins can retrieve your account for you. They won't though since everyone would be requesting it and it caused lots of hassle before. Hence why it is not done anymore.
They might do it on the "down low", as long as you be quiet about it.

PM much?

(Of course all knowledge of their actions will be forgotten by you and themselves.)