Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Requesting a sanction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over 3 weeks ago my account was banned for a mishap with system modding. I was experimenting with asteroid/debris field drops for use in some systems I was making for Discovery (Which are nearing completion but that relates to a whole different topic) and forgot to replace the edited files with the originals before coming back online. I had modified the nearby Jersey Debris Field in NY for ease of use and that's where the issue arose. My junker character was around Rochester and engaged some Xeno NPCs. Unfortunately some shots went stray and hit the debris, dropping the modified commodity.
Server detected this and sent me flying away with a swift hit of the banhammer.

Normally I wouldn't mind waiting for as long as it takes for something like this but over 3 weeks I contacted multiple admins about it, one of whom directed me towards the sanction appeal thread. I posted there and after another Admin asked for my character name, I provided it. After a 2 week absence from the server, I come back and find the thread had been cleared and the issues cleared up with the posters, save myself. I posted again but still nothing.
I know the Admins are busy but really, I already lost one account I invested a lot of effort into, only to now possibly lose another account that I had worked even harder to climb back up with. It's been over 3 weeks since I first asked about it and I know that I've already lost some of the characters on it but I hoped I could salvage at least 1 or 2 from it as there were some of my favourite characters I'd made on it.

So right now I'm simply asking for a solution to this. Right now I've fallen through the cracks so to speak and there is no end in sight, save the deletion of all my characters.
Being unbanned would be fantastic and I would be forever grateful for it but if that isn't possible, I'd be happy to just be sanctioned instead. Some kind of recognition of it at least.
The character name that was banned (and the account) is Trinity.

Once again, I know the Admins are very busy but I'm just asking for a small solution to this problem.

Thanks for reading this anyway.:$
I'm pretty sure that while banned, characters aren't deleted, and the delete time is 40 days, not 3 weeks (21 days).
That's the problem, I had been meaning to use several of the characters more before I disapeared. I fear they were already quite 'old' by then.
That aside, any kind of resolution to this issue would be great.