Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Possible speed problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi admins.

You may have spotted me in your speed cheats detection tool. But I'm not a modder.
I was also grouped with GRIMMJOW-{GranReiCero} and he formed on me. So he do not have any speed mod. I'm the only one who got that problem i think.
I tested it with Xoria too. I am faster than usual :/

I do not use any mods, never tried to edit the mod files. I'm a player like most of others, just enjoying this server.

All i did before : Getting 40M from MIKAMI.TERU for building up my char. Heading to Malta for bribe, 1 mission from Malta, 1 from Ruiz (my mate has taken it, i didn't go to OBeta), 2 from Cali. Heading to Malta for outcast ID. Then passing through ... Omicrons 80, 82 (awesome that phantoms), Alpha, 85 (docked at corsica), Sigmas 60, 59 (here i saw i was faster than grimmjow and was thinking it was a lag), 19, 17, Omicrons Theta and Eta (i was then thinking it was a bit serious ! I PMed Xoria when i saw he was getting online)

I'm now reinstalling the game completely, re-downloading the mod and hope it will solve that problem.

Please ignore the warns from your tools. With all the fun I'm getting here, get a ban is really the last thing I'll want.

Grimly.

Edit : This bug seems to be corrected after reinstall. I'll make some test to be sure of that.