Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings Sirius!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all my name is Samardeep Singh you guys can call me Sam. Im from Chandigarh situated in India.Got this game last month from a friend I liked it instantly.I just completed single player game and was searching for a mod and found this one had most activity so im gonna give it a try.

How to start here guys ? Suggestions are welcomed...

Looking forward to make good friends here also I know majority of you are from other countries but are there any fellow indians around here ??
Hi,fellow Indian here Big Grin

Welcome and drop me a PM with your Skype.

Anyway,you should take a look at the Forum Rules and the Important Things to get started on this amazing server.Any more help,and you can ask me.I suggest you go through the second link fully.It is all you need as a newbie here.
Welcome my fellow Countrymen Big Grin

Glad to see you in this server. Hope I meet you in space soon. And of course a Warm welcome Wink
Glad to see some fellow countrymen here.I read rules and other things, so how do u guys think I should start.I have no idea what to do after launch from planet erie????Shy
Welcome...
Well I think you should start to earn money.Thats the first step,joining a trading or mining faction might also be a good start since they can help you and teach all the tricks there is to making cash
Welcome to the Server! I hope to meet you in space, also your cookies are on the table to the right. ------------>O
Welcome! You are 10 years late but its better than never :p hope you enjoy the server.
Ohand avoid anything to do with zoners right now, it's abit of a mess right now. I mean don't buy the battleships
Hi there.