Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi there DiscoGC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-23-2014, 07:16 PM)iCon3q7 Wrote: [ -> ]/bowinthedust

Thanks again.. I've looked at that timeline so many times, when reading about factions and wars, so I could get a sense of when it all happened in relation to everything else.

Recommendation noted. Maybe I'll look into it, but it just feels so pointless to RP to an NPC..

You have got that concept wrong (facepalm)

In Single Player,there is not a thing like how it is here.

It is a storyline based Single player,where you are Edison Trent,a freelancer who goes through the thick and thin of the nomad war and emerges out to be the hero of the war.

You wont RP or do anything with the NPCs.You will just shoot them in missions and when told in the storyline.Beleive me,the story is quite fascinating and well thought out.You will enjoy it.
To be honest, I have never played Single Player myself. And honestly, I don't really want to play it.

The multi-player concept is what keeps me here, and that is what I will continue to enjoy. At any rate, welcome to Discovery. Reading your signature, i'm already slightly interested in your character. The criminally insane are always the most fun to play around with. (muhahahaha)

Well, perhaps i'll see you in space sometime!
Good to see yet another player joining...

Welcome to Discovery, hope to see you in space
Welcome
(02-23-2014, 05:50 PM)iCon3q7 Wrote: [ -> ]While watching some Star Citizen videos, I stumbeled across Freelancer. (Maybe those Spazzydragon ones)

[Image: SQmt3Hg.png]
Hi there.
(02-24-2014, 06:56 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2014, 05:50 PM)iCon3q7 Wrote: [ -> ]While watching some Star Citizen videos, I stumbeled across Freelancer. (Maybe those Spazzydragon ones)
[Image: SQmt3Hg.png]
[Image: 1316049-high_five_cat.jpg]

(02-24-2014, 02:45 PM)Tal Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there.

Thanks and hey there.
Pages: 1 2