Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Stiring up Rochester, while LN is in Hamburg; Worst Idea or Best Idea?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So some people asked me to post the screens, here you go. The Outcast attack on Manhattan! Flood seems like the appropriate place.

It started innocently enough with a chase after a Rogue destroyer:

[Image: mg7nziO.png?1]

The Ranseur showing up, was the catalyst, i think.

[Image: KjcfnSr.png?1]

An hour or two in.

[Image: mP6WOpP.png?1]

Three Destroyers and 2 bomber plus the Ranseur, against a gunboat and half with an Upholder.
Cheers to everyone and especially the outcast caps for staying until the inevitable end.

P.S. Where chasing RAGED, eventually lead to:

Note the time stamps.

All in all it was loads of Inide fun.
before anyone gets any ideas that is not the Queen.Ann's.Revenge so sadly i cannot take responsibility for this
That is the weirdest liberty gunboat loadout I've ever seen.
(02-26-2014, 02:43 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]That is the weirdest liberty gunboat loadout I've ever seen.

Thanks! Im kind of starting to like it though. I got bored by the full solaris.
Back in the day (like, 4.85) mine was three razors and two pulses with two rear-facing missiles (which used energy and not ammo back then). Instagibbing fighters from all angles was the best thing ever.
You might want to note that having all those different speeds in one weapon group is going to make you entirely useless against anything smaller than a Cruiser.