Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Trader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all

Well there is no doubt that I am hooked on FL Disco. I have been playing around on servers for a while and this server seems to have it together and I look forward to many hours in space here.
My interests are purely trade and I want to join a trade faction BUT it would seem that you all insist that faction members must be on Skype. I'm deaf, completely, so it would seem that no faction has room unless members can hear, pity so it looks like I shall be a loner. Look forward to meeting you in space.
Most factions use skype as a chat like the one in game where you can talk with ppl that are not online atm and get together for conoys ect ect try making an aplication at one of the factionsvand see what happens good luck!!!
As Dreadly, already said factions use skype for instant messages or chat. I'm not sure if any corporate faction actually uses conference calls.

We organize and coordinate activities over skype before going online.

I'd suggest applying to a faction from Rheinland, or Kusari if you're only interested in trading.

Good luck, and have fun!
I'd consider you for Gateway Shipping with or without Skype. Check out our recruitment thread and send me a PM and we'll see what we can do for you.

Welcome to the server!
Welcome!You can always check out Kishiro.We do NOT use calls,we merely just chat or broadcast messages.
Good luck and have fun
people, please, avoid advertising your factions. When I was here, I didnt even make a welcome thread. yet, now, I am kind of famous(jus' jokin'). point is, dont confuse nubs with faction invites
No Join Planetform Immediately.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=111649

It's a fine trading faction wherein one can make gobs of money AND help make Sirius a better place.

A shilling a day and major public works projects! What's not to like.
its rare that players go on voice chats and talk. Normally just typing. So I dont see how you wont fit right in! Smile
Welcome to the forums and excuse all the invites to multiple factions.
Join them if you want but I'd suggest also going around on your own and exploring stuff and learning to RP (role play) around with other players.
Then again if you are in need of money then a faction that mines is a really good one to get into. (not that I ever would go into one. Pirate for life!)

Anyways good luck and have fun!
Hello and welcome...

You wont need to have voice chats in Skype,just random messaging and light talks.It makes your experience better here. Big Grin

Also,check the factions thread and their recruitment process,previous applications and such to get an idea of how things work.Good luck Big Grin
Hi and welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy your time here and have alot of fun.

There are a few factions I think are really great fun to trade and RP with for example the IMG or Kishiro.

IMG are well known for making big convoy's and making lots of money with lots of RP.
Kishiro I am not so sure as of yet as Im a new member of the faction and im enjoying flying through Kusari to Liberty

Enjoy your stay

Kieran