Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trouble sending credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have been attempting to send credits to someone, but I get the message

"ERR Transfer will exceed credit limit"

I have more than twice the amount I am trying to send, however. I am sure this is something silly on my part, but I need some guidance on what I am doing wrong.

I am typing: /givecash <their name> <the amount>

I have had no problem moving cash around between my own accounts, but was using the /drawcash and a code as the method rather than "giving" it.
There is a cash limit on each character, around 2 billions. If a character has more money than the limit, it gets corrupted and will be unrecoverable. This message you get is to prevent this corruption from happening. The character's bank you are attempting to send money to, is full.
If you are trying to pay a fee or repay a loan, etc, contact the owner of the account and inform them about the account being full.
Wow, thank you. I assumed it was because I am an old dinosaur who doesn't know how to disco anymore. Thanks!
(03-03-2014, 09:28 AM)Ponge Wrote: [ -> ]If a character has more money than the limit, it gets corrupted and will be unrecoverable.

I had one day more than the limit on one of my character and I just had to send the surplus on another to fix the problem.