Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Up to date ore/H3/uncut diamond prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone direct me to a list of the current prices for minable commodities, the ones I need are:

Aluminium
Beryllium
Cobalt
Copper
Gold
Helium 3
Niobium
Platinum
Silver
Uncut Diamonds

Highest sell points would be great but a full list would be super, thanks.
Here are the wiki links of the ones I'm sure haven't changed much since the last update.

Aluminium
Note, highest sale point is now Southampton Shipyard in New London.

Beryllium

Gold Ore

Helium 3

Uncut Diamonds

Most miners would agree to fill a 5k transport for 15 million credits on all of those.

On POB prices fluctuate between 3000 to 4100 per unit for the ones that i listed.

I hope this helps a bit.
Thats smashing, thanks Potter. Hopefully some kind soul will fill in the rest of the blanks.
Chalk up one kind soul, thanks Pel.
Croft, we buy all of those at Oceana Shipping Platform, but in particular we're interested in getting regularly supplied with Beryllium, Platinum, Gold, and Raw Hydrocarbons.

You can see our pricing HERE.

The idea is we provide an excellent, centralized location for guys looking to buy Ores that sell high in Liberty and Bretonia, as well as sell ores that are mined in those systems as well. That way, you have something to sell for a good price, and something to buy for a good price, all while saving you some precious flight time.
Cheers for the offer Laddie, however I'm requesting prices so that I may use them to gauge pricing for the blackmarket PoB idea I'm currently working on. The ore pricing is mainly for cargo piracy, trying to find a balanced price that will entice pirates to sell and smugglers or freelancers to buy, you can see the thread here.

Thank you anyway.