Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I registered on here quite awhile ago but then stopped playing Freelancer for awhile. Some of you may recognize my name from the Raw server. My name is Vehmic and though I am still somewhat active on Raw, I figured I would give Discovery a chance too. Cya in space.
Welcome to Discovery! Please, read the rules, make some friends, and have fun. That's all we can really ask of you.

Oh, and remember, Synth Paste is very bad. Very, very bad. It causes teeth discoloration (purple), hair loss, and if you're really lucky, insanity!
welcome to doscovery

------
As said in the last post, Welcome to discovery.
Welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for those evil penguins!

~Leo
Welcome welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy yer time here on Disco.
Welcome to "here".

Join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.