Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Archangels Fighter Club [Message Dump iRP/FO]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[Image: xaI0W9q.png]
THE ARCHANGELS F.C.

About UsHang-Around RecruitmentHQ Reporting DatabaseBets
BadgesHit ListEvent ArchivesBlackport 66Base Development
Bi-Weekly EventsSpecial DeliveryThe Black CherryChurchHard Core Mode
AFC Codex • Smuggler's Codex • 1%er's Codex • Meet the Faction • Hanger
FeedbackLore Addition RequestsFaction Changes Announcements

Alright listen up. This is a communications channel and is to be treated as such. Post your **** here if you feel like sharing and wana show off. Won a race? Wana tell a good story? Had a nice run? Took care of business? Got a new fancy tattoo? Write it here and maybe you'll get some points from me. Post any problems and things to be needing to look at too. Anything your heart desires that is relevant to the club.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
ENCRYPTION HIGH

[Image: U1vyRnn.jpg]

Well Hey Sunny, did my thing,
Barrier Gate Station Selfie
Another Selfie
Arriving at Atka Station
Buying the meds
And well its done

Didn't really find any people to show it off but thats not how I roll when smuggling things sorry, maybe I can make it up to you later sugah

XOXO
Ash
ENCRYPTING...DONE

Its done I never want to do that again atlest with out armor
im cock but not crazy
AND THE BUZZ IS BACK Smile
here is the picks: AFC Test
INTRODUCING

[Image: Dn5fcIE.jpg?1]

{AFC}-Penthouse.Kiss[N]

Now in full service!

[Image: ico2QXt.jpg?2]
[Image: xNOD9vt.jpg?2]
[Image: DY4gG8j.jpg?2]

[Image: Ozxeggt.png?2]

Rates Ranging from:

10 minuites Standard: 1,000,000 Credits
10 minuites Luxury: 5,000,000 Credits

Dope at 2500 an ounce
High Class Drinks Starting from 1999 to 3000
'Luxury Goods' for added bonus 2000
Pearls and other accessories starting at 2999

Prices may vary.
Satisfaction guaranteed.
[Image: t4mIyuy.gif]
STEP UP OR STEP OFF FIRST RUNS OF "HELP THE CHILDREN"
now step or shut up
Here is my PROOF
BURING.RUNNER OUT!
[Image: GYoKRq0.gif]
Plz send all credits to {AFC}-Burning.Bank[K]
Thanks

{AFC}-Burning.Shadow
HERE IS SOME MORE FOR YOU CHUMPS TO CHEW ON
again STEP UP OR SHUT UP

Here is my Proof
Incoming Transmission...
Received

"You wanted a story, but I don't have anything good. Things have been pretty average."

"First, I took out the trash, then I picked up some brews from Manhattan and went over to Detroit Munitions to see if they had anything fun."

"I tried to make a friend, but he didn't want to see the toy I got from Detroit, so I threw back a few and flew over to Pittsburgh for some action."

"I decided to save one particularly buxom blonde from her life of torment and misery, but johnny law got in the way of love. Dirty cops took my guns AND my woman." [Log 1]-[Log 2]-[Log 3]

"Oh, I also spent some time in the shop. I finally got this Arrow flying right. New engine, new guns, even a fancy new racing thruster. All set up with lights, too."

"And no armor, just like you said. I think I actually kinda like it that way, feels dangerous."
///Incoming Transmission///
//Downloading File//
/Start/

To: The Big Boss
Subject: I got things set up

So I already have this ship, and I took a little trip up to those Cryer boys in Sigma 17. After meeting with a Doctor and signing a liability waver longer than Liberty's History I was given some of that stuff you told me about, Stabiline.

I'm laying over for the night on Aketa just to make sure this stuff doesn't kill me (an't that nice of the doctor). I'll report in once they clear me for travel.

~Barny
///Incoming Transmission///
//Downloading File//
/Start/

To: The Big Boss, The Gang
Subject: Wanna go to Monte Carlo?

Taking off from Blackport I made a quick stop at Deshima Station in Shikoku to pick up a load of Sake for a "listed run" to Misaki Station. Having a free pass though Kusari space was mighty handy for getting to the entrance to Gallic Space.

Surprisingly as soon as I entered Lyonais I encountered the Luxury Liner Belleville. This place is amazing, but this Nox stuff, suuper expensive here. So I'm going to lay over for a day and probably make a trip to a system called Provence. Some station called Monte Carlo Freeport, figured we could have a hell of a party there.

I'll be leaving Belleville sometime tomorrow if anyone wants to tag along for a look at this "Monte Carlo"

~Barny
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12