Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: im still in prison,any news for me or ..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im still in prison,any news for me or?.... or i will just uninstall or make new account?
(03-13-2014, 11:19 AM)andreialvin Wrote: [ -> ]or i will just uninstall or make new account?

Threats like these dont help.

On a second note:
(03-02-2014, 09:00 PM)Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]Therefore all your ships are in the Bastille and are going to stay there unless you provide a VERY good explanation for how this happened.

If you do what hawk said here, he might release you.
[redacted, post above]
You should have known it'll happen when doing dirty stuff.
(03-13-2014, 11:28 AM)utrack Wrote: [ -> ][redacted, post above]
You should have known it'll happen when doing dirty stuff.

yea,but i didnt do dirty stuff,so....
Right, I'm the guy who took the video that got you reported. Your ship, is not supposed to be able to fire back like that after charging your cruise engines.

Edit: Ok, saw the other thread. Yeah now that I think of it, may well have been the pulse bug. I'll go try to replicate it myself. If so I apologize for being a dick, having should've known better, and request that you be unbastilled
You are out of jail, but I couldn't help but notice that your Rogue gunboat has no ID. Might I suggest that be the very first thing you correct or you might end up right back in jail.
I'd like to say something, this has happened to me before as well

I was in a Lib cruiser and got CD'ed and fired upon by a BS NPC, insta core rechanged in seconds flat after its EMP's hit me.
(03-13-2014, 12:15 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]our ship, is not supposed to be able to fire back like that

That music and FPS was pretty bad. :<
Who was the band/album? Sick tunes man!
PMs are an option.