Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: You want him dead or alive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!
My name is Roman, and I live in Poland. I love RPG games (the real ones), and Freelancer itself, so... Wink
What else can I say? Don't be mad, if you don't understand me. My english isn't very good, but I still work on it. Smile
See you in space!
Most misleading title ever, though it was a bounty hunter brochure. Anyways, welcome aboard, have fun, follow the rules and yeah that's about it.
Maybe it is... But I feel more like a mercenary - not a lawful bounty hunter. Tfu! Wink
OMG FELLOW POLISH PERSON! Big Grin Big Grin
Im in Canada but my family is Polish.

Cześć, jak się masz?

Add me on skype if you want Smile

Good luck and have fun!
Hey welcome,have fun and dont break da rules
Welcome. glad to have more nubs. just search youtube for sindroms, or 15 minutes of discovety freelancer. real useful vids
Poland is better collectively then most of the individuals on this server.

Join Planetform. And don't ask questions.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=111649
Damn it! why put up faction invites in welcome section
(03-14-2014, 09:45 AM)seven-alpha-one-one Wrote: [ -> ]Damn it! why put up faction invites in welcome section

Eh. You know how it is >.>

Cuz i dont.
Hi, "nOm". Wink Dobrze wiedzieć, że w razie czego można do kogoś zagadać w ojczystym języku. Smile Choć z drugiej strony Twój nieskrywany entuzjazm każe mi sądzić, że w istocie nie ma "nas" tu zbyt wielu...

Who cares about the invitations? This is nice, but I should know what I (my character) want to do in (his) life. Smile If you really want to see me in your company, Ironwatsas, you must use some RP; but even then I will not give you a guarantee... Wink

PS. Hey, guys... I know all the rules. And I know what Google is. I am a man with a head on his shoulders, so chill out. Smile
Pages: 1 2