Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hi, i wanna make a smuggler,and need your opinion pls,i wanna use a 5000 cargo hold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i wanna make a smuggler,and need your opinion pls,i wanna use a 5000 cargo hold, what id should i make and what ship should i buy?
Transports with 5000 cargo hold are for powertrading for CAU8 BS...

Get either PTrans or PTrain. (Salvager maybe?)
I'd go with either a Pirate Train, Salvager, or a Firefly.
Pilgrim Liner,Raba,Pirate Transport,Pirate Train,Salvager or even a Democritus Yacht can be used as a Smuggling ship.

And you can use a Outcast ID/IFF,Corsair ID/IFF,Rogue ID/IFF and some more ones(limited to unlawful and Quasi lawful bases)

If you want to dock in house space,you can use a FL ID/IFF,Junker ID/IFF...these two have better sell points for the contraband.
Pirate train or salvager w/ junker ID is probably the most flexible of the smuggling IDs
The IND has access to 5,000 cargo transports and also smuggle.

However, getting in the IND ain't -that- easy.
(03-15-2014, 04:42 PM)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]The IND has access to 5,000 cargo transports and also smuggle.

However, getting in the IND ain't -that- easy.

thnx for answers, IND is? anyway i need still like 50 mil for an 5000 cargo
IND is one of the most difficult factions to get in. And also one of most rich factions around
As Far as IND

What does it take to join
(03-15-2014, 06:53 PM)Freeroamer Wrote: [ -> ]As Far as IND

What does it take to join

Your first born. Considering your balls haven't made the plunge yet, I'd suspect in your case also a few extra years.
Pages: 1 2