Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Confess your sins.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Back in 84 or 85 there was a 5ker transporting gold by the name of Ryoken. I would constantly harass him on my Junker.
(03-17-2014, 10:40 PM)Reidft Wrote: [ -> ]Oh god why are you back

[Image: yOkVfM7.gif]
He's been here longer, that means that he's right and we're wrong
I used to like this place ( not the people, mind you, at least not most of them ). Not that I dislike it now, but I feel as if it currently is in the meh zone, if not beyond that point. I wanted to come back, but I don't think that is going to happen. Sorry Corsairs and whoever wanted to shoot them. I'll keep stalking the forums, though. Just for the nostalgia kicks.

I used to fly my indie RM into NY ( wraith ) and spam "Zhis is not zhe circus sector" and similar nonsense system-wide. I enjoyed it a lot.

I hate Connecticut. And Order as a faction.

I'm also biased when it comes to Outcasts, and by extention, to Cardamine smuggling. I prefer not to interact with them in general. Unless of course it involves fireworks.
(03-15-2014, 09:06 PM)Pavel Wrote: [ -> ]I fly pirate train with all sorts of hardcore contraband like Cardi and Artifacts not for profit but just to troll lawfuls.

I feel bad because of that.

Actually I enjoy it...

So I'm not the only one who does that xP
My first two years in Discovery were probably the best times of my life so far

#truewords #nolife #sosad
As I started off on Discovery, my grammar and spelling was absolutely horrible. My sentences usually looked like..

"haha, wht are u doin? MAH FRIENDS?"

Through insults and ridicule by certain people, it slowly has reached to the point where this is the sole reason I can actually type well now.

Also, I believe my English grade has risen by about 15% once I started to get used to the corrections I used to receive.
I still owe Fifty 15 mil.
I touch myself right now.
(03-18-2014, 04:32 PM)Korny Wrote: [ -> ]I touch myself right now.

Pls.. no

I am jealous at Khara for their awesome ships
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27