Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Once again stepping in Sirius universe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people after almost 4 years of inactivity i decided to come back in Sirius universe for hunting you with my rouge lolboat

So how are rheinlanders now with liberty and are corsairs still kicking the outcast's from gamma ?

Are Indians still exist?

Syndrome i randomly found and watched your videos "Lets play" and i blame you for memory flashback which have influence for my decision to come back its all your fault

P.S
What is happening i heard very nasty words from other people who stopped playing
and what is with that flamming war at modb site
(03-16-2014, 11:00 AM)BorbeniZec Wrote: [ -> ]So how are rheinlanders now with liberty and are corsairs still kicking the outcast's from gamma ?

Rheinland-Liberty still at war. Gates between Hudson-Hamburg and Bering-Hamburg are not working so it's holes all the way.

(03-16-2014, 11:00 AM)BorbeniZec Wrote: [ -> ]Syndrome i randomly found and watched your videos "Lets play" and i blame you for memory flashback which have influence for my decision to come back its all your fault

Spazzy should be blamed for everything, considering he's taken over Zelots spot as the everything is my fault guy.

(03-16-2014, 11:00 AM)BorbeniZec Wrote: [ -> ]P.S
What is happening i heard very nasty words from other people who stopped playing
and what is with that flamming war at modb site

And? In some ways they're right, and wrong.

(03-16-2014, 11:00 AM)BorbeniZec Wrote: [ -> ]Are Indians still exist?

The CGS as they call themselves these days? Occasionally I believe they wreck some low-RP and gankforce them a way around Sirius. But active? I wouldn't call it active.
I'm not too happy that you are a rogue but I'm glad that you are back. Big Grin

p.s.: I'm sure that other old players will answer to all your questions.
(03-16-2014, 11:21 AM)Susan Miller Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not too happy that you are a rogue but I'm glad that you are back. Big Grin

p.s.: I'm sure that other old players will answer to all your questions.

Dont worry i suck at gunboats like before Big Grin
I used that ship for retreat since the LNS was in my time huuuge numbered
and ship oversized
(03-16-2014, 11:33 AM)BorbeniZec Wrote: [ -> ]I used that ship for retreat since the LNS was in my time huuuge numbered
and ship oversized

LNS are still the biggest group (mostly consisting of lolwut players without one scrap of decency for fair fights or with the notion to die honourably in combat instead of retreating back to 2 POBs hovering planet Manhattan who have a gazillion weapon platforms annihilating everything that dares to come close).

My tip: create bombers and such, perform hit-and-run tactics, get them running every time.
(03-16-2014, 11:49 AM)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2014, 11:33 AM)BorbeniZec Wrote: [ -> ]I used that ship for retreat since the LNS was in my time huuuge numbered
and ship oversized

LNS are still the biggest group (mostly consisting of lolwut players without one scrap of decency for fair fights or with the notion to die honourably in combat instead of retreating back to 2 POBs hovering planet Manhattan who have a gazillion weapon platforms annihilating everything that dares to come close).

My tip: create bombers and such, perform hit-and-run tactics, get them running every time.

hihihi i tried i really do but problem was with perfoming hit and run tactics in my old bomber that there was not enough room to maneuver and mostly i found my self bouncing off from one capital to another
Engine kill and just hit the thrust every now and then to get out of harms way. And don't use a heavy bomber. Lights bestest for this kind of work.
(03-16-2014, 12:13 PM)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]Engine kill and just hit the thrust every now and then to get out of harms way. And don't use a heavy bomber. Lights bestest for this kind of work.

Will do that when i get use to the new type of controling the ship
Everthing is changed i feel like a newbie now
Welcome back new/oldie(since so many oldies coming back) hope ya wont leave this time around.Cya in space
Hey Zeko,welcome back mate!
Good to see ya again buddy.
Find us on skype or pm here,see ya around.
P.S. Don't listen to this Tyler creature,Indians raped him to many times,he's still butt-hurted.
PPS. Yes,server is different then before and not in a good way.