Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: new player around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!

although my joining date says otherwise, my rl friend Seven Alpha One One told me to put up a thread and join a few factions to have fun. he also had me make this thread to find a few people to show me the way around.

thanks
Well welcome to Disco!

If you wana make money fast then join a mining or transport group. Those I hear can help a lot with getting you set up. Military groups in houses are also cool too and will help you get the lore and RP well. If your looking to pirate then check out the TBH or LR- or LH~ or Outcast factions. I think hessians too. Mollys are cool if u wana mine gold but still pirate but not sure on activity from other players on that although they do need blood.

And if you are looking for a place to be a bit more origonal and RP, looking for a faction that is a mix of biker gangs and the F%F movies, then check out my faction i made called the {AFC}- (Archangels Fighter Club).

Anyways enjoy your time in disco!
Hello,

Regarding what you said,I presume that you are an Indian too.Welcome here.As stated above,joining any mining faction,would be of great help to learn about the RP they speak of here and to get some money which you may need soon.
(03-16-2014, 02:47 PM)neel Wrote: [ -> ]rl friend Seven Alpha One One

finally managed to turn up
guide him to use flood
Welcome to the greatest ride of your life.
(03-16-2014, 03:30 PM)seven-alpha-one-one Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2014, 02:47 PM)neel Wrote: [ -> ]rl friend Seven Alpha One One

finally managed to turn up
guide him to use flood

What is flood? Baby dont hurt me. Dont hurt me. No more.

K but in all seriousness.
Flood is anarchy.
Dont use flood if you wana talk seriously.
Flood is and always will turn into memes and cats... unless the topic is worthy of its existence.
Oh hey, it's neel!

Hello, and welcome. Don't feed the trolls and if you need help, I'd be happy to assist however I can.
Welcome to the now discovered discovery.

See what I did there? Big Grin
Welcome man hope you enjoy it here with all this crazies :3
Jillie, Ironwatsas, I dont want any adverts, considering this is my real life best bud. I will take any attempts to advertise very seroiusly.

and n0mnomn0m, I think there is more to flood.
Pages: 1 2