Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Morn'n folks! Repth here. Guess what? I'm new. Not just to discovery, but to multiplayer in whole. I am still going through the solo mode, so I'm not too used to the game just yet. I am also very new to RP, but you gotta start somewhere right? You probably won't be seeing me on multiplayer yet, as college and a hurricane is about to start. You know, the basic reasons for absence. As a newb on the game, I hopefully won't be annoying people here to much... oh, I am also very not talkative, I guess I'll have to change that for an RP server. Guess that means I'll actually have to be.... *gulp* Active. *brrr* I know, right? Right! That's all, nice to meet you all!
Welcome, Repth! Contribute to the community and have a great time!

I suggest you look for a faction that would suit you, one in which you could get a feel for the server while learning the ropes. If that doesn't work for you, at least find a mentor of sorts. There are a number of very good folks here who would do well in that capacity.

Safe travels!
Why thank you! Hopefully I will not have too much trouble choosing, but with your advice I don't think I will be looking for long. Or I will if it's shoddy advice, but you seem to know what you're talking about.
Welcome. And if you don't like talking, large financial contributions speak volumes.

Don't annoy the HG, and you'll be alright;)*jointhehg*...did you hear that?

Welcome to the madhouse, make sure you read the rules here.

If you find your account banned, please check here.

If you see someone breaking any rules, report them here.

If you want to see a faction list, please check the post here.

However, maybe you're one of the people that likes to lead instead of follow. If you wish to start a faction please post here. However, don't forget to get the 500 million credit tax first!

Got the Roleplay bug? check the Roleplay Hub located here

And finally, for all announcements for the 24/7 Discovery RPG Server, check here for new posts on new info for the server and mod!

That's all that should help you get started. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for those evil penguins!

~Leo
Thank you, I'll start up as soon as I get a good feeling in the solo. Or not, I guess. XD
Well, I must say, with that greeting:

EPIC WIN

Welcome to the madhouse!
*Gasp!* How did I miss such a nice introduction?

Anyway, Welcome to Disco! Play nice, make some friends, and have some fun. That's all we can ask of you.

Oh, and keep away from Synth Foods. It has.....Side Effects that are best left unmentioned....
Interesting. When you do come on, join a faction and don't buy a capital ship.
Can do, can do. It may take me a while to join a fraction, all I know is the rogues are out and so is liberty. Maybe junkers...
Pages: 1 2