Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Character or RP feedback subforum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would it be a good idea to have a place (subforum) for RP feedback or stories feedback under the RP forums?

> Discovery Server Role-Playing

Discovery RP Factions
Forum for discussions related to factions and clans of Discovery RP 24/7 server.
Subforums: Faction Creation Requests, Faction Recruitment, Faction Feedback

Discovery Role-Playing Hub
Forum for various role-playing discussions. Be sure to choose the proper sub-forum for your posts.
Subforums: Stories, Character Biographies, Diplomatic Matters, Message Dumps, Watering Holes, Employment Office, The Sirius Stock Exchange

Discovery Roleplay Feedback
Forum for placing or requesting feedback on roleplay or character biographies.
Think I suggested this awhile back, little to no feedback on that topic:lol:

Still it would be nice.:yes:
There must be about 5 of us who have suggested it now...

Me, Fletcher, Hyung etc etc.

Why does noone else care?
Apparently they have noted this, or things like it.
' Wrote:Apparently they have noted this, or things like it.

I'd be completly fine with it if it was used - most of us who want to know if people read our stories now post it in here and bump it every now and again... a RP feedback area in the forum might be a little quiet?
I'd love it.
I can definitely see something like this being used. I say go for it.

Verg
I like this idea too, it can improve everyone's rp, I say go for it.
I'd love to see feedback pages, if they say the say the story/biographies are good stuff, it motivates people to write a lot more or even improve.

This can only be good right?

Pointing out flaws is good as well, since some like to get it wrong then learn from it and get better. Its better than not knowing at all.
So, you propose simply to add the feedback forum? Allright, if the community is united about it... but why not place it as a subforum?

(sigs are getting larger... and larger... and larger. again)
Pages: 1 2