Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: You may now shower me in praise and chocolate ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not exactly new, as some of you may know, I've been on disco for about 2 or so months I want to say, but I never did one of these posts when I first made this account, never made one when I started playing on the server, and I still get people asking "just who the ***** is this guy?"

Well, lets fix that last part shall we?

Hi, I'm Scourge, otherwise known as Scourgeclaw. I'm a standard human unit with caffiene and painkillers instead of blood, and sarcasm in place of a soul.

I played vanilla freelancer with my two brothers ages ago when it first came out and have always had a special place in my heart for the game, and fond memories of my time then.

Recently, I felt the urge to start playing disco again, around the time my ex-girlfriend (who was close to becoming fiancee) left me (probably because of some crap about equating the emptyness of my heart to the emptyness of space and feeling a sense of longing and blahblahblah)

Regardless of reason, popped into disco and found out that my old characters from the last time I tried playing this damn mod had been deleted because I didn't know about the "6 month inactivity" thing.

Needless to say, tears were shed. (manly tears, obviously)

A good number of my RP characters belong to the McCloud family. I will eventually write up a full background for this, but laziness tells me that thats a fair bit off. If you need to get in touch with me, just look for the surname McCloud in-game. Why "McCloud"?.... who the hell wouldn't want that last name? srs

Now... I know what most (all) of you are thinking/saying/judging just by looking at my avatar and/or name:
"Is this dude a furry?"

My answer to that: No. I like the anthro style for drawing, as it is literally the only thing I can draw with any proficiency. None of my RP characters are furs so alleviate that fear right now. And no, just because Starfox 64 is my favourite game of all time, and my avi is a cat-person, does not make me a furry.

We got that out of the way? Yeah? Good.

One last thing: TAKE EVERYTHING I SAY WITH A MOUNTAIN OF SALT

99.9% of the time, I'm either being a sarcastic jerk, or I'm messing with you, regardless, I do it out of love, and I do it this way <<insert sob story about how parents were mean to self here>> and I never learned to love another... *wipes away tear*

TL;DR: Hi! I'm friendly and cuddly and want to be your friend Smile

Now. Concerns? Questions? Comments? Death threats?
Death.
(03-19-2014, 05:39 PM)Syf257 Wrote: [ -> ]Death.

HAO DAER U
nice 1
Initiate exterminatus.
(03-19-2014, 05:52 PM)Technogeist Wrote: [ -> ]Initiate exterminatus.

/dodge roll

***rolling...***

Successful dodge!
is this a new trend? first approval ratings, now this? c'mon!
Scourgeclaw Wrote:My answer to that: No. I like the anthro style for drawing, as it is literally the only thing I can draw with any proficiency. None of my RP characters are furs so alleviate that fear right now. And no, just because Starfox 64 is my favourite game of all time, and my avi is a cat-person, does not make me a furry.

Sure sure, but the denial is obvious, you know.
Hello, Shadow59productions.
Pages: 1 2