Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 3 Questionz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Where can I buy the Bounty hunter battlecruiser and a rough estimate of its cost?

2. Where can I buy the Bounty hunter ID?

3. I was asked to drop my diamonds by Liberty Navy players when I came into Texas through Bering, carrying 4800 diamonds. Is this allowed? If so, why.
1. Rostock for like 150 million

2. Rostock has it I think

3. Yes because tensions are rising between Liberty and Rheinland, and its going to turn into war soon. So, no trade between them.
1 Disco wiki. www.discoveryfl.com/wiki

2 Not sure.

3 . Yes. Trade embargo from Rheinland to Liberty. Only human cargo is allowed.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11232 Post #13

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=embargo Post #2
' Wrote:1. Where can I buy the Bounty hunter battlecruiser and a rough estimate of its cost?

2. Where can I buy the Bounty hunter ID?

3. I was asked to drop my diamonds by Liberty Navy players when I came into Texas through Bering, carrying 4800 diamonds. Is this allowed? If so, why.
To number one... I would suggest against going straight to a Bounty Hunter Battlecruiser, and would instead suggest starting out in a smaller ship to get around and get a better feel for the place. Also, if you have one, it should be relegated to the Omicrons and Omegas. The Houses do not often take kindly to random warships wandering through their territory. If you decide to buy one, they are available for around 230 million credits, I think, on some base in Omega 15.

To number two: I think they are available on Sheffield. Although I must ask, are you merely doing this to get into a big, powerful ship easily just so you can go around shooting anything you see that's red to to you? If so, I's say rethink your priorities. People like more thought put into characters than that. If not, and I have misjudged you, then I am sorry. We could always use more responsible Bounty Hunters. Available where the Battlecruiser is sold, too, I think.

To number three: they have every right to, due to the current embargo between Liberty and Rheinland. Look at post number 8 of this thread.
why would anyone be stupid enough to answer this guy?

Just another player going for a BHBC so he can pvp whore with the rest of them. That ship needs to be removed from this mod.
Nah I don't plan on becoming a cap whore who goes around shooting random people. Its just I wanna be a pirate hunter, and protect traders. Of course, being in RP.
That's the thing, the BH BCs are advanced warships deployed by the Guild Core to fight the Nomad and Order threats out in the Edge Worlds (deep Omicrons), not to protect traders and hunt pirates...
If you want to protect traders and hunt pirates, then either get a fighter, a bomber, or a gunboat. I'd recommend bomber due to its immense power and versatility. Oh, and the Bounty Hunter Bomber is an incredible bomber. Fast, agile, and has an extra gun over the other bombers.
more BHG to deal with?

::warms up antimatter cannon::

i suggest you stay away from alpha, k?

theres enought BHG snooping round there already
' Wrote:why would anyone be stupid enough to answer this guy?

Just another player going for a BHBC so he can pvp whore with the rest of them. That ship needs to be removed from this mod.

Why would someone not answer a question posted on forums about the game? Is that not one of the reasons the forums are here?!?
I agree with the over cap whoring but damn.. If you don't ask you don't learn.
Instead of shooting his question down & tossing an insult, How about answering it & maybe adding a link to some of the RP references & a link to the rules ? It just might help get some of the newer players up to par & on track.
Pages: 1 2