Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm nearly ashamed to post this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I kind of need a new avatar and signature. Seems to have lost its luster to me, and I no longer find it as attractive as I once did. I would appreciate it if in the signature there was the word "Virus" and no other text like mine is now, or--if you feel really inspired--you can try to combine elements of the Phantom Empire for Virus, Rheinland Military for Reinhardt, and the Lane Hackers for Highwayman. Of course I need an avatar to make this signature. In list form, looks like this...

Anything that looks good with the word "Virus" in it.

OR

Give it Rheinland, Phantom Empire, and Lane Hacker elements in an attractive way and have it say "Reinhardt," "Virus," and "Highwayman." Or just "Virus," I guess.

So... Have at it. I don't really have anything to offer at the moment, but I guess if you come up with something good, I could find something to throw at you. Credits or something. I'm a pretty poor player, actually. : |
NOES!!!

YOu had this one like.... .FOREVER

Well ok.. change signature... but if you change avatar it won't be you
So I have a new idea for ya

Avatar - Window Warning: VIRUS detected

Sig - VIRUS detected launch the anti-virus ships...Oh wait virus made them!
' Wrote:NOES!!!

YOu had this one like.... .FOREVER

Well ok.. change signature... but if you change avatar it won't be you

I had others before this. I can't even remember what my old Avatar used to be, though. Its been too long.

Ah, I found my old stuff, I think...

[Image: Viruslogo.jpg]

Signature:
[Image: 7283f83b.jpg]

I guess I could just go back to these... I got the Sig from Nightfall... Oh so long ago...
Rico's work is still damned good. Don't see a reason not to use it, since, imo, non of the graphical guru's here can match him.
' Wrote:non of the graphical guru's here can match him.

I beg to differ...

And yea, I remember when you had that sig and avi...I thought the current one you have is more intimidating;)

Cheers:cool:
I just realised the avatar's not just a skull.
' Wrote:I beg to differ...

Name one, one person here who can match Rico. Who you -think- can match rico :laugh:
Five credits on Rico...
Yep. Rico is one of the best. I think you can see more of his work on DeviantART.
Pages: 1 2 3